Protecting shipowners, managers and time charterers against liabilities arising out of operation of their vessels, the London office of Navigators offers fixed-cost Protection & Indemnity cover to vessels in coastal, short-sea and limited ocean trades. Our staff have seafaring, legal, risk management and commercial underwriting experience and are supported by a global network of P&I correspondents who provide local assistance.
Visit navpandi.com to access applications, forms and wordings.
All types of vessels, excluding passenger vessels and those with US Flag:
- General cargo
- Bulk carrier
- Offshore support
- Supply boat
- Fish boats
Minimum Premium: $5,000
Capacity: Up to $50 million
Distribution: Selected London and international specialist P&I brokers
Territories where this product can be provided: Worldwide, excluding U.S.
- Fixed-cost cover gives an Insured the benefit of certainty for budgeting purposes
- Tailored Navigators P&I Wording
- Additional limits of liability can be provided in certain circumstances under the same terms and conditions as the primary policies
- Pro-active claims handling
- Available 24 hour service
Submission Guidelines: Completed Navigators application form
Information contained herein is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer. All coverages may not be available in all locations. Only the policy itself can confer specific coverage and benefits. Contact your Navigators representative for more information.